friend for me forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friend for me forum

a new forum allows you make many friendships & have fun with our characteristic chat room & tv channel ( all this without need to get membership ) & you can also meet your wife if you want to get married

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inchat room

learn English...it's very easy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yacine f

learn English...it's very easy Empty
PostSubject: learn English...it's very easy   learn English...it's very easy EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

hi everone

for all the people, without know their nationality or their mother language, I think they nessasary have to use English to surf in the internet or to communicate with other people all

over the words or for their studies......or anything ealse....so I want in this place provide some lessons about the important thing in English language.... it's the pronunciation

so read this carefuly and if you have any question or suggest you can send me in magyacine@hotmail.fr

and if you want to hear the audio-oral of this lesson I can send it to you just be in touch in the e-mail I have written above

let's start:

Can you hear the differences in these S endings?
Stops
Gives
Raises

Stops ends with S sound
Gives ends with Z sound
And raises end with a new syllable pronounced IZ
Here some words with that same S ending pronounced in these three different ways, listen can you guess the rule

Laughs
Loves
Loses
Cooks
Cares
Catches
Dates

Matches

The sounds F, T, K and P are technically called voiceless sounds, you probably remember them from lesson one, when a word ends with one of these sounds the additional S at the end will sound like Seee because it’s also a voiceless sound
But words that end with S, SH, CH, DJ, Z, KS and J require the addition of another syllable IZ before the S is added

And finally all others sounds are voiced sounds, and a voiced sound need to be followed by another voiced sound, so when S is added to a word with any ending others then one listen above the S is pronounced as a Z, this rule replies naturally to verbs but the nouns and possessives
....to be continued
Back to top Go down
mr lonly

PostSubject: Re: learn English...it's very easy   learn English...it's very easy EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 am

thank You
it's very easy
Back to top Go down
santana

PostSubject: hey   learn English...it's very easy EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

i think that this forum about the friendship not about learning the english
but its okay . thank you
Back to top Go down
nadeer h

PostSubject: thank you yacine   learn English...it's very easy EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey santana
Its a good idea to put few lessons about the english
thank you yacine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learn English...it's very easy   learn English...it's very easy Empty

Back to top Go down

learn English...it's very easy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
friend for me forum :: for friending : males-
Jump to: